We are looking for an experienced Technical Content Writer in order to write unique content for our client’s websites e.g. news, articles, blogs, and other web content. Candidate should be able to write on multiple domains and will be required to write/develop content for multiple projects.
- Conducting in-depth and accurate research on technical subjects/topics/ideas.
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copy edit and proofread all web content
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, websites, lists and events
- Technical Blog-posts
- Linkedin Pulse
- Case Studies Content Writing
- Infographics Content Design
- Articles on Industry Trends & Updates.
- Technical Guides (Web, Programming, Software Related)
- Product descriptions etc for clients from different industries
- Keyword Research: conduct keyword research using Google and other tools
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients, and vendors
- Ability to write content as per the content guidelines
- Must write the unique and plagiarism free article with SEO optimized and user optimized techniques.
- Know the On-site SEO requirements of writing for blogs or website content.
- Exceptional English writing & communication
- Must have at least 3+ years of demonstrable content writing experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Experience with managing content on popular content management systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Passion, commitment and integrity!