At Clustox, we are looking for Software Architects with extensive experience in web application development. Someone who has overseen end to end development of large scale software systems. Ideal candidate should have 8+ years of experience. Strong knowledge of system design solutions is the must.
What you will deliver:
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Describe the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of the software to project stakeholders.
- Collaborating with team members to determine best practices and requirements for the software.
- Using a proactive approach to common challenges and rigorously researching best practices in coding.
- Architecting and developing highly scalable and secure cloud architectures using micro-services and server-less frameworks in addition to client-server-based frameworks.
- Troubleshooting coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive team culture.
- Mentoring more junior developers, do code reviews, peer programming.
- Stay up-to-date with development trends, cloud technologies, open source, and best practices.
- 8+ years of relevant experience. Minimum 4 years of Full Stack web development experience.
- Ability to design applications with SOLID Design Principles.
- Experience with Java / Ruby on Rails/ Node js / Python
- Excellent knowledge and working experience on Open Source front-end languages like React/Angular
- Ability to monitor and optimize application performance.
- Familiarity with popular design patterns such as MVC,
- Ability to write clean, readable, and reusable code.
- A Sound Knowledge of TDD using any modern test framework like puppet / Rspec / Jasmine etc
- Able to create database schemas keeping in mind performance as scalability.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation, Testing and Performance, monitoring.
- Expertise in architecting the solution using modern Cloud Technology services like (AWS / Azure / GCP).
- Expertise in building and managing the CI/CD pipelines for Deployment of Services using (Docker / Kubernetes / Jenkin ) is a big plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to learn new languages and tech stacks.