▪ Hold a BS/MS Computer Science degree from a reputable institution.
▪ 1+ years of work experience in reputable Software organizations.
▪ Past experience of hands-on coding/development in Software Development Projects.
▪ Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
▪ Knowledge of SCRUM is a must.
▪ An easy-going and likable personality is a must.
▪ Build new products and features through rapid build/measure/learn iterations.
▪ Work collaboratively with Designers, Peer Developers, Architects, and Product Managers on high impact projects.
▪ Understand user experience and strive to maintain a good experience when developing interfaces
▪ Turn user/customer needs into elegant, user-centric designs.
▪ Support the open-source community
▪ Strong Knowledge of Rails
▪ Solid understanding of asynchronous programming
▪ Good understanding of server-side templating languages Angular, Jade, EJS, etc
▪ Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
▪ Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
▪ Understanding of app/browser performance and techniques
▪ Ability to Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
▪ Track record of developing
▪ Experience developing against RESTful APIs
▪ Ability to database schemas that represent and support business processes
▪ Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests will be a big plus
▪ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git