- Hold a BS/MS Computer Science degree from a reputable institution.
- 2+ years of work experience in reputable Software organizations.
- Past experience of hands-on coding/development in Software Development Projects.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of SCRUM is a must.
- An easy-going and likable personality is a must.
- Build new products and features through rapid build/measure/learn iterations.
- Work collaboratively with Designers, Peer Developers, Architects, and Product Managers on high impact projects.
- Understand user experience and strive to maintain a good experience when developing interfaces
- Turn user/customer needs into elegant, user-centric designs.
- Support the open-source community
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Solid understanding of asynchronous programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages Angular, Jade, EJS, etc
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding of app/browser performance and techniques
- Ability to Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Track record of developing
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Ability to database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests will be a big plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of writing secure and robust APIs with JWT
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming