At Clustox, we are looking for a Principal Software Engineer with extensive experience in web application development. Someone who has overseen end to end development of medium to large scale software systems. Ideal candidate should have 6+ years of experience. Strong knowledge of database design is the must.
What you will deliver:
- Designing, coding, integrating and debugging applications
- Ensure adherence to standards and best practices (e.g., source code control, code reviews etc.).
- Describe the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of the software to project stakeholders.
- Working closely with the developers to develop the best technical design and approach.
- Migrating the monolithic application to highly scalable micro services and server less framework.
- Write coding, tests, doing research, analyze, and become an expert in cutting-edge technologies, frameworks, architecture and design.
- Troubleshooting coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive team culture.
- Mentoring junior developers, do code reviews, peer programming.
- Stay up-to-date with development trends, cloud technologies, open source, and best practices.
- 6+ years of relevant experience. Minimum 4 years of Full Stack web development experience.
- Ability to design applications with SOLID Design Principles.
- Experience with Java / Ruby on Rails / Node js / Python
- Ability to monitor and optimize application performance.
- Familiarity with popular design patterns such as MVC
- Ability to write clean, readable, and reusable code.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Able to create database schemas keeping in mind performance as scalability.
- Knowledge of modern Cloud Technology providers like (AWS / Azure / GCP).
- Knowledge of building and managing the CI/CD pipelines for Deployment of Services using (Docker / Kubernetes / Jenkin )
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to learn new languages and tech stacks.