So, you know you need a mobile application but do you really know what you want out of it? What is it developed for, and how will you create the app? These are some of the basic questions you should ask yourself before you actually get into the process of mobile application development. The answers to these questions will definitely pave your way to the desired results. Wait a minute! Grab your pen and a piece of paper. After that, note your 10 important questions to ask a Software Development Company before developing a Mobile App.
Questions to ask your Mobile App Development Company:
- How much does it cost to build a mobile app?
- How long does it take to build a mobile app?
- Which is best; Android mobile app or iOS app?
- How will the app development project be managed?
- How often will I need to update my app?
- How should my app be tested?
- How will my app launch on app stores?
- How can I measure my app’s success?
- Can I view your previous successful projects?
- Why should I work with you guys?
How much does it cost to build a mobile app?
The most common question everyone gets in their minds is how much it will cost to build my desired mobile app. The answer is never as simple as a fixed price tag. So, when you are looking to hire a mobile app development company, you have to make sure they mention the following aspects:
- What is the complication level of your mobile app?
The complication of the mobile app is decided by looking at the features like will the users create profiles, communicate with other users, sell products, make payments through the app, and lots more. Depending on these features, the complication of mobile apps is decided.
- Simple Mobile App cost: $50,000
- Data consumption apps costs: $50,00 – $100,000
- Login & Sign Up apps: $100,000 – $300,000
- Social Networking apps: $150,000 – $500,000
- M-commerce Apps: $200,000 – $1,000,000
- Marketplace apps: $200,000 – $1,500,000